Brian Ó Gallachóir
eHeat Ireland 2023 Annual Conference
On the 29th November, eHeat Ireland will hold their 2023 annual conference in Croke Park Conference Centre, Dublin. This event will bring together industry experts, policy makers, professionals, and company owners to discuss the electrification of heat as an effective means of reducing carbon emissions. The greater electrification of heat is going to influence how Irish industry and business can move away from fossil fuels as electrification is a sustainable, efficient and economic means of generating heat for industry in Ireland.
It is further going to influence many areas of the energy industry, including greater utilisation of the electricity grid, providing flexible demand, and a reduction in fossil fuel imports. At the conference we will further look at:
- The wide heat pump technologies available for industry in Ireland
- Supports available to help make the move to electric heat
- Case studies of heat pumps from a broad range of industries
The conference will explore topics such as;
- The electrification of heat opportunity for industry, and the role it can play in supporting Ireland’s climate goals
- Currently available heat pump technologies
- Supports available to support electrification of heat
- Electrification of heat case studies
- Industrial organisations/companies decarbonise with Scope 1 GHG emissions reduction targets
- Policy makers
- Industry experts
- Hear how large energy users are using heat pump technologies to reduce Scope 1 GHG emissions.
- Get the latest insight on climate policy in Ireland and the potential for significant carbon reduction by Industrial heat users.
- Listen to subject matter experts on the benefits of heat pump technologies.
- Meet and discuss the latest news on decarbonising industrial heat with colleagues.